1. Shop Online DamarParts retailing via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations.
2. Store the owner: Damian Michalak based ul. Postal 17, 59-920 Bogatynia Poland
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Client.
4. The condition of sale agreement is the acceptance of the Rules by the Client.
5. Prices in the store are gross prices (inclusive of VAT (23%).
6. The goods available in the store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
a) using the form available on the Store's website,
b) e-mail address available on the Store's website,
c) telephone numbers for placing orders, available on the website in the Contact Store.
2. The condition of the contract is to provide the customer to verify the data to the customer and recipient of the goods. Shop confirms acceptance of the order by email or by phone. The shop has the right to refuse orders, limit the method of payment or prepayment request if the request raises a reasonable doubt as to the validity and reliability of the data supplied or method of payment.
3. The parties are bound by the information contained on the website of the purchased commodity Store at the time of order, in particular the price, product description, product features, elements included in the kit, timing and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The customer places an order is made an offer to purchase a particular product. Enter into a contract of sale is concluded upon confirmation of the Order by the Customer by paying for the goods.
1. The customer has the choice of payment method specified in the Payment tab.
2. Prices of items are specified in the delivery price list.
3. In order to send the goods, a prepayment for goods and shipping.
1. Store sends ordered goods through mail-order companies (eg. The Polish Post or courier), or made available for collection by the customer in the office.
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the contract period is counted from the moment of positive transaction authorization.
3. In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, shipping date is extended by the period of time between placing the order and the date of the due amount in the bank account Store.
4. In the case of payment by PayPal, a packet is sent immediately.
1. The basis for complaint is accepted by the client to present proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
2. In the case of non-conformity client should return the defective goods to the store with a description of non-compliance.
3. Shop addresses the customer complaints within 14 working days from the date of return of the goods together with a description of non-compliance. In case of non-compliance verification requires an expert's opinion or representative of the manufacturer of the goods, the deadline to respond to the Shop shall be extended by the time of obtaining such an opinion by the store.
4. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending the customer a new product or remedying the defects, supply costs borne by store.
5. Individual computer and monitor settings causing erroneous or distorted display information about the goods (eg. Color) can not be the basis for the complaint.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
1. On the basis of the Law on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of 2 March 2000. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right of withdrawal is effective if the customer makes a Store within 10 days of receipt of goods, a statement of withdrawal.
3. The customer returns the product to the store within 14 days of notice of cancellation. Returned goods should be intact, including should be complete, in the factory packaging, no signs of use. Shipping costs shall be borne by the customer.
4. Within 3 working days from receipt of the shipment, store checks the status of the returned product.
5. Within 7 days of checking the goods, store returns Customer the amount paid, inclusive of shipping to the customer. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which you want to return the amount transferred. In the case of credit card payments will be made refund to the card.
6. In the event of a breach by the Customer conditions set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 above statement of withdrawal from the contract is invalid, the goods will not be refunded, and the store does not return to the Customer the amount paid.
7. The right of withdrawal does not have the Client in the cases referred to in Art. 10 paragraph. 3 of the Act referred to in paragraph. 1 above, ie. In:
a) the service started, with the consent of the customer, the deadline to withdraw from the contract (for the supply of services, not the sale of goods),
b) audio and video recordings, and recorded on data carriers after the removal of the Client their original packaging,
c) contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market,
d) the benefits of the characteristics specified by the Customer in his order, or closely associated with his person,
e) benefits, which by their nature can not be returned or whose subject is perishable,
f) the provision of the press,
g) services in the field of gambling.
8. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the fulfillment of the sale agreement in the cases:
a) the lack of goods in the current period.
b) a statement of non-conformity with the description of the offer in respect of the technical condition of the goods and the visual object resulting from the time and storage conditions.
1. By placing an order the Customer consents to the processing of personal data solely for the purpose of the contract.
2. The customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising materials from the Shop - publicity, including a trade newsletter.
3. The customer has the right to have access to their data and to correct them, and to request removal.
§8 Intellectual Property
It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without written permission from the Store.
§ 9 Entry into force and amendments to the Rules
1. Regulations come into force on the date of publication on the website store.
2. Shop reserves the right to make changes in the Regulations, which come into force on the day they are published on the website store. To contracts entered into prior to the change of the Rules of the Regulations applies version in force at the date of submission of the Order by the Customer.